Mixing business with pleasure and convenience
Your budget has to stretch far enough as it is. Lehigh Valley is an ideal destination to host your meeting. Lehigh Valley is convenient and affordable. You’ll find beautiful facilities with plenty of options for entertainment, dining and lodging.
Plus, our sales professionals are well versed in the needs of many meeting planners. We are here to help and are knowledgeable in faith-based, association, specialty group, corporate and a variety of other markets. We are here to help you discover Lehigh Valley.
Free Bureau Services
Discover Lehigh Valley is an invaluable resource for meeting and event planners. Our services include the following:
- Distribution of RFPs: Information distributed directly to area hotels, meeting facilities and appropriate venues.
- Site Inspection Arrangements: Escorted tours of appropriate hotels, meeting and exhibit facilities.
- Support for Site Selection: Assistance in developing a strong presentation to persuade decision makers to choose Lehigh Valley for your event.
- Vendor/Supplier Referrals: Discover Lehigh Valley can direct you to partner vendors who provide essential services and products for your event.
- City Services: Assistance with traffic control, parade permits, temporary licenses, the use of public property or facilities, etc.
- Shuttling/Transportation: Requests for proposals for shuttle service or delegate and spousal tours are sent to transportation companies.
- Media Contacts: Press lists and public relations assistance are available for conventions with 200 or more delegates and for events with wide public appeal.
- Registration Assistance: Available for conventions with 200 delegates or more.
- Brochures: Area brochures can be provided for delegates.
- Official Welcome: Arrangement of government officials or dignitaries to appear at certain events.
- Dine-A-Rounds: Arrangements can be made with area restaurants to offer special discounts or promotions for use by delegates.
- Off-site Activities/Receptions: All ancillary activities and receptions can be coordinated through Discover Lehigh Valley.
Rising high above the casino floor, the sleek hotel boasts 302 rooms, including 16 Executive Suites, 6 Presidential Suites and 5,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. The hotel features in-room dining by Emeril Lagasse, an indoor pool, fitness room, complimentary breakfast, free Wi-Fi service and much more.